Sunday, November 13, 2011

Series: What Are the Stones Growing this Winter in the Clarktic Circle? Part I

Starting today I'll begin a new series.  What Are The Stones Growing this Winter in the Clarktic Circle?

Piles of snow....  ok, so WE aren't growing the snow, but the depths of snow are certainly already growing.  

The chicken coop covered in snow.  This is why it is insulated!

The snow has already reached the tops of the raised beds and collapsed the plastic on the north bed.  Another one of today's projects will be to remove the covers.

We woke up this morning to about 18 inches of snow covering everything.  After about 2 hours of snow removal (blowing the driveway, clearing the deck and shoveling off cars), the snow plow came by a second time.  I always love it when that happens!  Wish me luck and safety on my drive down to Denver this afternoon.

2 comments:

  1. glad I don't get to blow snow for 2hours. Hope your Denver trip was uneventful.

    ReplyDelete