Saturday, May 5, 2012

Visiting family at 30 weeks

I'm actually almost 33 weeks now, but since I haven't posted anything about the pregnancy since 28 weeks I thought I would recap a little.

I had a wonderful trip to Oakland CA when I was 30 weeks along where I spent  4 days with my sister Camille, her husband David and their beautiful 3 1/2 year old identical twins,


Caroline
 and
Sara

The girls are at such a fun age right now, it was a joy to spend some time with them before my attention is focused on a newborn.  I'm already wishing I had written down all the funny things they said while I was there.

Caroline was particularly taken with my swollen 30 week belly and her little cousin "Pebble" inside.

Caroline frequently asked if she could touch my belly,
 and would proceed to lift up my shirt and sweetly rub it.

Caroline hugging her cousin "Pebble"
Sara and Caroline both give Cousin Pebble a good morning kiss.
 Both girls are very keen on taking photos with your iPhone.  In fact Sara, who let's remember is 3 years old, can navigate my iPhone more efficiently that I can!  They both took many, many photos while I was there.
Sara comparing her belly to Auntie A's belly.
Who's do you think is bigger?
 Photo taken by Caroline. 
Visiting the gardens at the park.

Auntie A brought stick on tattoos for the girls.
They adorned their bellies with butterflies. 

When seeing herself in the mirror on this particular morning with her hair in piggy tails,
Caroline stated "YOU say I look great, I say I look SILLY!"
Photo by Sara.

Baby Pebble needed some butterfly tattoos too.
Photo by Sara

Sara (left) and Caroline (right) saying goodbye to Auntie A and  Cousin  "Pebble"
Next time we see the girls  Pebble will be on the outside and have a respectable name, in stead of a SILLY one.

Sara and Caroline kiss their Cousin Pebble goodbye.

1 comment:

  1. Pretty soon these two will be posting on their own blog! Thanks for sharing all these fun photos.

    ReplyDelete