Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Garden update...growing strong!

The garden is doing amazingly well with all this warm weather and sun.  We have even started harvesting salad greens already!  Here are a few recent shots of the beds.

Endive, shallots, asparagus and teragon.

Lots of beets, onions and garlic.

Potatoes

Spinach, cress (which we have been pulling up to eat and will re-sew) and bunching onions.

Three different types of carrots.

Salad green in back, spinach in the front.

Inside the greenhouse.  

Broccoli, basil and cucumbers.

Basil, dill, tomatoes and zucchini.


3 comments:

  1. Looks SO fabulousa! All your time and hard work is paying off! I miss my green house-next year I'll start it up again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will be eating so well when I come visit you!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. I am so jealous. How do you make it all grow so wonderfully? My garden is looking sad in the heat. You are going to have some wonderful summer meals.

    ReplyDelete