Tuesday, August 16, 2011

A sneak peek ahead

I thought I would intersperse a few images of what the garden is looking like these days, with the images of how we got here.  This first image was taken June 11, 2011.  We used tomato and cucumber starters, but everything else we planted from seed.
 These were taken on August 12th, 2011 inside the green house.  I'm so amazed at the growth in only 2 months!  Good thing since our growing season is only about 3 months!



4 comments:

  1. All these pictures really make me want to get going on getting a better garden next year. You have too much cold and we have too much shade.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have too many critters and too much wind, but still managed a bumper crop of tomatoes and basil! You blog is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad to have a quick way to keep up with you since I just don't "get" Facebook. You girls are making me feel awfully lazy. We don't even grow tomatoes because Larry thinks everything should be xeric!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now that is durned amazing! Have you picked any tomatoes yet?

    So, when you upload pictures, if you click on it you'll get an option to increase the size. I like extra large so I can see all of the great details in your shots!
    Camille

    ReplyDelete